Yes, I am. I'm waiting for my finalized copy of my homestudy so I can submit our I-600A for approval. I was hoping to be able to mail it in tomorrow, but that is not going to happen. I feel like I am in a race against time with rumors buzzing around that there may be a temporary moratorium on adoptions from Winston's country as soon as early this summer. I need to get this paper work done and get him home NOW!!!
We just got back tonight from our last family vacation as a family of 4. Winston was definitely in our hearts and on our minds during the trip. I was checking my phone for homestudy updates as we waited in lines all over Disney World. The kids wondered what Winston's favorite ride will be. We all picked out a stuffed Mickey for him. Next year, he will be with us on our annual trek to Disney World. The adults will be outnumbered :)
My kiddies want to take Henry to Universal Studios next year...
ReplyDeletemy 4 yo Spiderman fan is now tall enough to go on the Spidey ride, so that is a possibility!