Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 8 in Region - Handsome in Pink

Yes, today my boy was all decked out in pink. I thought he pulled it off nicely. He was very active this morning and played for almost our whole visit. He has discovered the joy of Daddy's flying games. He passed out in my arms just a few minutes before they came to get him. I didn't want to let him go. He was all snuggly and comfy.

Here he is enjoying some Daddy love.




In case Winston is scared of stuffed animals, we will know why:




After our morning visit, it was home to do laundry


At our afternoon visit, I had the translator ask if we could feed Winston. He always seems hungry during our visit and I thought this would be a great way to learn more about his habits. I had assumed he was getting all bottle feedings. The doctor gave us the okay to feed him at his next scheduled meal - 2pm. No wonder he has been so fussy during our afternoon visits. His usual mealtime is right in the middle. Poor guy. So, at 2pm, the nanny brought in a tray with a teacup full of mashed potatoes and gravy and another with a mashed up meat mixture. He ate like a champ. I didn't know that much food could fit in a baby.

We walked into town this afternoon for our usual meal of pizza. We really need to figure out where the other restaurant with English menus is. After dinner, we walked around and went into some of the shops. We also walked down to the river and through the park.






No comments:

Post a Comment