We had some more great visits with the little guy today. This afternoon he was just wearing his pink onesie, so we got to see his cute chubby baby thighs :) He is playing more and more each day. It is amazing to watch him blossom right before our eyes. It is getting harder and harder to leave him each day. He is like a baby alarm clock. Today, he started touching his fist to his mouth repeatedly. We looked at the clock and, sure enough, it was 2pm. Lunch time!! He wanted his food. The nanny came to get him to give him his lunch but said she would bring him back. He was a content baby when he returned with a full belly. He fell asleep in my arms not too much later.
We walked into town to get some dinner at our usual pizza place. One of the waitresses there now knows us, so we don't have to ask for the English menu anymore. We really need to figure out where the other restaurant with the English menus is.
LOVE these pics! He is so adorable! <3 And bigger than I was expecting! How much do you think he weighs?
ReplyDelete~Becky
Love the thighs! He is adorable! What toys have you gotten the most mileage out of for him (thinking of what to bring with me)...
ReplyDeleteCarla
www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com
I'm guessing he is close to 20lbs and he is wearing 18 month clothes, so he is very average size for his age. I was expecting him to be smaller as well but I am pleasantly surprised that he is well fed. Carla, I will e-mail you about the toys.
ReplyDelete