Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 5 in region

Today's visits were good. Winston seemed a little more tired and subdued. He also seemed uncomforable. Teething is certainly an issue as I can see at least 2 more teeth breaking through. I've said this before but that little man just has to be having pain from reflux. He has the wettest sounding burps ever. I feel so bad for him. I can only imagine what it must feel like for him to lay on his back days on end. Not much longer my dear boy. It has been raining every single day and we have been trapped inside in a small room that is often very warm. I am hoping that we can take Winston out for a walk soon to get some fresh air and change of scenery. Our afternoon visit included a little Winston cat nap. He fell asleep for about 30 minutes in my arms. It is just total sweetness.

We got adventurous today and decided to brave the rain and walk downtown after our last visit of the day. It is a very easy walk so I suspect we will be doing that more often. We went to a couple of baby stores to find a few warmer clothing items for Winston. I got him the cutest little pair of tights with trains on them. In case you are wondering, little boys wear tights with everything here. It is very cute. We also had dinner at our favorite pizza place. On our way home, we stopped at a little bakery and bought a cake. When we got it home, it wasn't exactly what we thought it would be, but it was still fun to buy a cake. The people here are really quite patient with our minimal language skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment