Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Introducing......

Ivan Alexander Smith






These pictures are from our visit this morning. We didn't get to see him this afternoon because court was during our normal visiting time. However, we will be busting him out of the orphanage tomorrow afternoon. He plans to pose for plenty of glamour shots sporting clothes that are not pink. It is not easy to see but, yes, he is wearing a pink sleeper :)

The next few days are going to be CRAZY. We will leave for Kiev sometime very early Thursday morning. I have heard times ranging from 3am to 5am and I am in denial. Our appointment at the US Embassy is at 10:30am, so we have to be in Kiev by then. We are hoping to fly out of Kiev on Saturday. We are waiting to hear from our travel agent about flight availability. We will be home soon!! We miss Ben and Abby soooo much.



3 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! Welcome Ivan! Can't wait to meet you and welcome you home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Awesome name!!!

    CONGRATS!!!

    Carla
    www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you guys, Nancy! I can't wait to meet little Ivan Alexander when you guys get home! Congratulations to the Smith Family!!!!! :o)

    Love,
    Alayna Woods

    ReplyDelete